What to expect during your Majestic Painting Experience:
1. Free in home consultation and project plan review.
2. Meet with Territory Representative to discuss vision, goals and details of project.
3. Territory Representative with prepared and deliver estimate of project to customer via email.
4. Questions on estimate are discussed and modification are made.
5. Customer approval of estimate is given and work is authorized to begin.
1.Customer will begin color selections for your project.
We recommend Sherwin Williams & Benjamin Moore for paint color samples and inspiration.
In person: https://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/colorsnap-in-home-consultation
Online: https://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer#/active or www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/color-overview/find-your-color
Iphone & Android: https://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/try-on-colors/colorsnap-mobile
***For a more professional opinion and color scheme development you may also book a Professional Color Consultation: Book Online Now
- Once your colors are selected Please fill out our color selection form so that we can keep your color selections for years to come.
1. Once we have an approval and color selections we will have our Territory rep will schedule your project and send a confirmation notification via Text for you scheduled date. We do work on a first come, first service basis but will try
to accommodate special circumstances when possible.
Home owner prep
1. Protect any furniture from unwanted paint drips and over-spray.
2. Pick up dog dropping from the lawn.
3. Remove any obstacles for the safety of our painters and your belongings.
4. During interior painting, we will move furniture for your convenience.
Painter Prep Work
1. Our professionals will prepare surfaces with cleaning or power washing as necessary or discussed.
2. Next, they will apply caulk on all cracks, nail holes, and seams as needed or recommended.
3. Finally, they will mask around areas such as windows, brick, and trim for clean lines and protection.
Completion Walk Through
1. Territory Representative will walk through the job immediately after completion with the crew leader.
2. After Crew Leader and Territory Rep have agreed the project is complete and second walk through with the home owner will verify complete satisfaction.
3. We will collect final payment after the final touch-up work is completed and you are completely satisfied and happy to refer us to your friends, family, and co-workers.
Thank you again for your business and we look for working with you!