Services - Power Washing
Keeping your house clean on the outside can be difficult. Afterall, we can’t control the elements or how things workout for us. Have you ever struggled with keeping your outdoor sidewalks, deck, and garage clean and free from debris and other liquids? Power washing could be your key to keeping your Denver home clean, and in tip-top shape!
What is it?
Power wash with caution! Power washing uses a high-pressure stream of very hot water to help blast away hard to get rid of dirt and grime. Power washing is specifically used to get rid of hard to remove substances such as mold, mildew and even salt from outdoor spaces. You can use a power washer on a deck, driveway, sidewalk, garage floor, and more!
Why is it beneficial?
- Power washing can be beneficial for many reasons, including:
- Curb appeal: Keeping your driveway and sidewalks clean can help to improve your curb appeal and increase your home’s curb appeal and ultimately home value.
- Cleanliness: Everyone loves a clean space - and powerwashing can help ensure that. While you should really only use a power washer in an outdoor space, a clean deck and garage floor makes all the difference and keeps your home protected from pests, bugs, and dirtiness in general.
- Injury: Sticky/slippery substances that may get stuck on your deck/garage can be dangerous for yourself, your family, and your friends. Power washing these substances away can help keep everyone safe and free from injury.
- Preventative Maintenance: Power washing your spaces can help keep them clean as we’ve already discussed, which can help prevent any further issues from coming about. For instance, did you know bird droppings can weaken your gutter systems? Gutter systems can be power washed...so why not keep your investments strong and clean!
How do you get started?
Yes, you can probably power wash for yourself, but there are several reasons hiring a professional will not only save you time but a headache. If you don’t know how to properly power wash and you power wash home siding incorrectly, you can actually damage the siding. No one wants that! Power washing can also be dangerous if you are reckless, not only can it hurt to be hit with a power washer, you can get burns from how hot the water might be. Contact Majestic Painting today to schedule your power wash today!